Select your start and end date above to determine the final price.
Note: A minimum of 7 days and up to 180 days is required.
The iCare HOME Tonometer is the first device available to patients for measuring eye pressures at home.
This technology allows for an extensive and accurate view of the patient’s daily variations of intraocular eye pressure (IOP). This is called the "diurnal IOP." Much like blood pressure, it is normal for pressure to be higher and lower at different times of the day each day. High eye pressures can occur outside of a doctor's office hours, which is why Digital Glaucoma created an easy way for patients to determine what their pattern of eye pressures are throughout a typical week.
Now you can rent an iCare HOME and get peace of mind, see that your medication is working, and learn what your true eye pressures are even outside of the doctor's office.
The iCare HOME provides:
- Ease of use.
- Reliable and accurate pressures.
- Automatic eye recognition.
- Intelligent positioning assistant.
- Day and night testing.
- Allows for water challenge testing at home.
- A report of your eye pressure data sent securely and directly to your doctor.
These measurements may help to reveal IOP spikes and/or variations that may not be discovered if measurements were made only during office hours at the clinic.
In addition to traditional glaucoma diagnostics, the iCare HOME provides long-term IOP monitoring. Purchase of the device is available on our website as well. Diurnal IOP information from the HOME tonometer can reveal the need for earlier management changes including medical and surgical intervention.
Requirements for Orders:
(1) If you, the purchaser, are not a licensed eye care provider then you must provide a prescription that includes the diagnosis, the device name ("iCare Home"), the date, your name, the doctor's fax number, and the doctor's signature.
(2) The results of your 1-week eye pressure monitoring are intended for interpretation by your physician in the context of your specific disease. This is why the FDA requires a prescription. The report will be sent directly to your doctor. This becomes part of your medical record, which like all other records, must be provided to you at your request.
HSA and FSA eligible purchase.
For further information on the iCare HOME please review the manufacturers website: